Dollard Synchro is proud to encourage the development of well-rounded, confident athletes through the sport of Synchronized Swimming.
Athletes are provided with the tools to reach their highest potential in a structured and motivating environment.
Swimmers will learn from our highly certified, experienced, and passionate coaching staff.
Dollard Synchro currently has more members on Canada’s Senior National Team than any other club in Canada! Be a part of Dollard’s tradition of excellence, there is a place for everyone to grow within our structure.
Soon after the opening of the Civic Center Pool in 1977, the town of Dollard des Ormeaux began its first swimming programs. Founded in this period, the Dollard Synchro Club has continued to evolve ever since. Many coaches and athletes have contributed to the success and growth of the club and we welcome new members to help build the club’s future together.
Dollard Synchro Club will strive for excellence in the sport of synchronized swimming by providing opportunities to foster and promote a positive environment where athletes can reach their full potential, both athletically and in the area of personal development.
We will support, develop and encourage our synchronized swimmers in their pursuit of excellence through training and competitive opportunities, for athletes and coaches, from the development to elite levels.
- to encourage the importance of Team and Club spirit
- to realize that every athlete has something to give and something to gain
- to promote a high standard of coaching and training for all
- to establish friendships – the club is a success when all coaches and swimmers know each other by name and can appreciate each othersʼ accomplishments throughout the season
- to teach good sportsmanship and develop life skills
- to develop a well rounded athlete who desires to achieve their personal best
- to offer opportunities for excellence for all levels of participation from development through elite
- to develop team and individual synchro skills in a positive environment